We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They allow you to log in, navigate our website, and use our features.
- Non-essential cookies: These cookies are not necessary for our website to function, but they do help us to improve your experience. They allow us to track your interests and show you more relevant content.
You can choose which cookies you want to allow by clicking on the “Cookie settings” button below.
- Accept all cookies: This button will accept all cookies, both essential and non-essential.
- Cookie settings: This button will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
- Reject all cookies: This button will reject all cookies, both essential and non-essential.
You can also learn more about cookies and how to manage them on the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How to disable cookies:
Most web browsers allow you to disable cookies. To do this, you will need to consult the help documentation for your web browser.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use some of the features on our website.